Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our First Blog

This is the first "Blog" from the Trent's. I hope all enjoy! We decided to begin to blog so that we could keep our loved ones, near and far, updated on our newest member of the family, Hayden! He just turned 3 months old last weekend. He is now about 16 pounds and about 24 inches long. He such a big boy! He is growing up so fast...it makes us a little sad. He also got his first haircut and boy did he need one. People were beginning to mistake him for a girl and that really did not set well with Dad. He now looks like a little man. His first Halloween has come and gone. After much thought, we decided he would be a lion. Hayden was not very sure about the whole costume idea, but he finally got the idea that Mom was not letting it go. I wanted it to 'perfect'. I got his nose colored and tried to draw on his whiskers, but I guess I was pushing it a little too far, so I let that detail go! I did get some really cute pictures of him in his costume and at the pumpkin patch, but I also got some pictures that will definitely be used against him later!!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

He is so cute!! LOVE the lion costume. Mom and dad did well! I can't wait to watch him grow from OKC. Miss you so much, Diane.

The McCarter Family said...

He sure does look like his mommy! He is too cute in that costume. This is Lindsay by the way in case you didn't recognize the last name! So glad you shared the site with me! Take care!

Unknown said...

Hayden is adorable and I love the blog sight! What a fantastic idea to keep us all informed! Give him a kiss from me and know that I love you all.

William said...

Happy Halloween Hayden.